Sunday, July 31, 2011

The last piece......

I can't find the actual reason! I can't find why i still think i need some more time. I am impalpable. That's obvious. But Still? This is ridiculous! Neurophysics was obsessive, thought i couldn't figure out most of its feeling! Its all mathematical and no more philosophical and biological. I coudn't imagine, yet i think it was worth a shot. Figuring out the code and all the nonlinear mathematics was quite a bit of fun. But it didn't give any peace of mind, any tranquility behind those symbolic numbers and constants. Sigh! I was looking for that.
Fortunately, i didnt get the eccentric piece of "nirvana" i was looking for in it. Well, perhaps to be frank, it went haywire in the last of my days as i took to writing pieces of lyrics and blogs...and waste most of my time thinking bullshit theories, which perhaps were so pathetic and yet not at all improbable.

But....hmph.....i didn't get what i am looking for in science...maybe next time, i have the last chance....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment