Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Truth...!

Alive but not living, Dead but not departed!



Darn! its those beautiful evenings with a light drizzle again that you would wish too pass soon. Yet i find it so majestically beautiful. I am listening to Vanilla Twilight, and well, broken fragile thoughts knock your heart out, unforgiving and yet so colossal.

Every day, i am trying to forget a little more about her. Yes i do. Its exhausting and yet so compelling. The very existence of mine gets diminished a little more. I really don't know whats happening. Profoundly deep it is, within my soul and singing with a lie. The very unconventional lie that surrounds every human being! What exactly does relationship tell? The interactions are mostly a lie, not profound for most. And here i am, sucked up beside this slight drizzle,  dreary thoughts about her that were so contrary. I perhaps was misled by myself. I was so wrong!
It has no meaning, like an empty vessel, that keeps echoing her presence.
It grasps you from inside, and i am trying to run far away from this hard truth......

Its better to stop believing in love..
Darn..

No comments:

Post a Comment