Friday, November 25, 2011

To her Majesty.......!!!



 Oh! What brings me!
To a place, where my blood can’t be?
Unpleased and Betrayed
She gave me a look, she got me swayed!

Oh! I am a lie,
Trapped in my thoughts, ungracefully
Beneath this moonlit sky
Like I am a child, trembling ruefully...

Oh! Her deceptive stare,
And so I fell, for this forgotten snare...
Silence, is all is here,
But i am a lie, so am i wretched dear?

Oh! This dreary drink,
Saddens the wind around me,
And her flirtuous wink,
Spills my dull wine, all around the sea.

Oh! This lifeless life,
Blinded by you, blinded by this knife,
The stars are yet so bright,
Can’t you see that it’s me they chide?

Oh! This rueful roses,
Smells then of my beautiful past,
But she still dozes,
As her flattery had me for this last!!






No comments:

Post a Comment