Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I stand beneath the sky!!


These twilight moments pass by silently,
I am drenched in these thoughts, so lovely....

                Its midnight. Its twilight. Its 2 am. The night slowly passes by. The silent wind ruffles across my ears and i listen silently. A beautiful song. A beautiful night. Everyone is asleep but me and this wind.
I walked a mile with someone so gracious, with someone definitely not mine. Yet i believe i am so lucky. For i am me, myself with this cold air bringing me down slowly...slowly. I am weak in those circumstances as i feel attracted, as i feel let down by this. I controlled everything even my deepest of feelings suppressed deep in this thumping chamber, yes i cant sleep, sleep?? Where have i gone wrong? What am i supposed to do? I touched... and yet can’t feel, i didn’t get anything but a deceitful lie, and yet a thirst of betrayal by the actual truth that i don’t belong here, i was pierced by my own untruthful truth...The darkness shivers me. The scent still lingers and i still love it, the beauty of it, the smile i supposedly fell for...the child that is so attracting me...the song that is still coming to me as a silent whisper....I am trying, i am still trying to escape, but this beauteous night ever letting me down, letting me drenched slowly, i am becoming so weak...like a vague sensation that my feet, my mind becoming numb by this cold thirsty wind....

The song kept singing...
“... the stars lean down to kiss you..
And i lie awake and miss you...”
                Not knowing the excruciating pain that it will bring lately,....i had drowned myself in my own very beautiful lie...Why am i trying to be someone i am not? Circumstances! And i can’t control it, control my thirst for...I try to be me, but yet....

Deep in my own lively lie,
Silent whispers down this night sky,
Singing that song beside, i hear,
This is the truth that i always fear....

                I can’t and i can’t bring this smoke engulfing me. The moon is the lone traveller yet i find it so scintillating without a profound influence on me?



No comments:

Post a Comment