Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waste!!!



What the heck is going on with me? What the heck am i doing?
I am at IISER and this is what i m doing???
Is this why i came? Just to screw my grades? Just to think what i was at the past and then be troubled by my present....is she the reason of these good-for-nothing grades?
Come on Gaurav wake up to the present . You came here to do something. Third semester is coming and i hope you are not going to screw the Third semester as well.
Let her thoughts not divert you to your past. Forget her. Screw her thoughts.
Let the present at IISER not make you emotionally nerd. Get the grades. Dont let her into you. Please.
Oh oh, cant let me go.. my thoughts and hopes are what i should follow ...
Think..
Think..
Think
Think...
I think..
I can think.
Thoughts should widen....you should broaden your mind scienctifically.
Science is what i need. I need to think.  
Science
Science
SCIENCE>>>THINK>>>SPECIAL
COME ON...this is what i shout at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment