Thursday, July 7, 2011


Oh! Gravity, Oh! Tragedy

This is beautiful,
So much to see in this sky,
Love is bringing me down
And i’m falling down with my own lie..

Oh! Gravity!
Why can’t you bring me down?
Oh! Tragedy!
Why have you made me a clown?

The wine cannot wash away,
So much silent is my pain,
The smoke makes me sway
So much my tears rain..

Oh! Gravity,
Why can’t you again die?
Oh! Tragedy,
Why did you made me lie?

“Silently she whispers near my ear,
I am forever lost without her here,
Memories of her, sings silently
But I bear the pain so gracefully.”

Oh! Gravity,
Why can’t the wind gulp you?
Oh! Tragedy,
Its’ still you and its still true.

It is so much a pain,
Pulled between you and me,
I still wake up and walk,
Tired of this me in the vile sea.

Oh! Gravity,
Fly me away from here,
Oh! Tragedy,
You love to bring this tear.

She still sings in me,
She still fails to see,
That i am drowning,
That i am dying.

Oh! Gravity,
This is what is forever.
Oh! Tragedy,
Why can’t we be together?

Oh! Gravity, Oh! Tragedy,
Masters of my beautiful story....


Forever she...

So much so I love her,
But she is pushing me far too far,
Into this sky where i can’t be,
Where she would never ever see me.

So much so is her beautiful song,
Singing and whispering all along,
Yet i am alone staring at her smile,
Beautiful she is, i get lost for a while.

So much so i am without her,
Twilight and i keep looking at this star,
And my tears make this beautiful rain,
It is so much love, and so, so much pain.

So much so I know she wouldn’t care,
That my deepest feelings are so much there,
And so i walk alone, and so i walk alone,
I wish, i wish, i had all this known. 

So much so, is this beautiful life,
That it pierces my heart with this lovely knife,
My heart flutters at every word she says
 Yet she can’t feel that i go out of my ways.

So much so i know my love,
I want her in this beautiful heaven above.
The roses i had was all spilled in the sea,
Its my deepest feelings that she will never see….

           
Ode to Addiction

 Addicted I am,
To this beautiful loneliness,
Words come and go
But still remains this emptiness.

Addicted i am,
To this beautiful smoke, i smoke,
My mind washes away
The poem that i just wrote.

Addicted i am,
To this darkness around me,
I want to shout and runaway,
For a deep sleep in the sea.

Addicted i am,
To this monotonous smile, i smile,
Even the wind can feel
That i am all lost for a while.

Addicted i am,
To this silence that i love,
Her so painful words, for me
Makes it hard to look above.

Addicted i am,
For a love that will never be mine,
Still i find myself reflecting
In this intoxicated glass of wine.

Addicted i am,
To this so called me, in me..
The wind that ruffles my face,
Whispers ,’that its not her, you see..’

Addicted i am,
To the beautiful roses that i bought,
But the beautiful words of her,
Pushed me far.... too far.....

Addicted i am,
To this beautiful smoke, i smoke,
I wish i could die away
Before i get lost in my vile hope..­­­











No name
How much can you hurt me?
If I just look up and smile?
Without you knowing
That I can love you forever while?

How much can you hate me?
If I just keep staring at you
With silence all around me
And for all you know its true?

How much can you ignore me?
If still I keep running after you,
Humming my worth silently,
The feelings I have you never knew?

How much can you make me pain?
As I had loved it all along,
The beauty in it again,
Is not it reflecting my beautiful song?

How much can you make me bleed?
The blood of love in heart i keep,
But still you never even care,
That it’s my love all around here?

How much can you make me cry?
By the words that you easily say,
And yes, I knew, for you I am a lie,
For sorrows say will never fade away??

How much can you hurt me?
If I just look up and smile,
The love for you,
Will be there forever while.









An ode to God!


God! Is it you?
Who had send me-
To this sorrow?
I cannot recollect myself and see
In that beauteous tomorrow.

God! Were you not the one?
Who made me envy my soul?
Love, was not a word!
As I never had it whole.
One minute stay,
My sorrows say-
“I’ll never fade away…”

God! Wasn’t it you
Who made my pains pain?
With just the sun’s ray
I’d known, it was a vile rain,
Where fears, sorrow, you say
Will ever fade away?

God! Do not save me,
Whenever the darkness I see
Let alone feel it
Let alone face it
Till I hear the nightingale sing
When in me the lifeless soul shall sing.

God! Were you not silent?
Silent; as in the spring?
My sorrows, you let it tremble
As though, in my heart’s string.

                        The silver moon, oh! A beautiful sight
                        My sorrows weep, although merciful
                        Melts my passions at every night.

God! You showed no mercy;
When in me, a love was born.
It sang in my heart, merrily,
And you paved a path, full of thorns.
                        And the bird flattered it’s wing..
                        But my wind forgot to sing.

Oh! I had this silence to blame,
In this sorrow, as why I came
Thought of him, though no one will weep
For serenity; when I think of a deep sleep.

                        And I grieve all along
                        That God…
                        You had been a silent song….

                                                                                                                                                12  Jan, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment